lenya-user mailing list archives

From Vik Tara <...@propco.co.uk>
Subject Re: list of lenya live sites updated, please verify
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 06:58:43 GMT
It appears that the live sites page is again a bit outdated.

I sent a list of live sites through on January 8th but the page has not
been updated for a while - so I guess those sites didn't make it.

I would be happy to maintain the page if that would be helpful?

I think the page is very useful in two ways:
- for people looking to use lenya - the number / style / quality of live
sites are often the reason people will try a particular CMS
- for people using lenya - advertising / kudos!

Regards

Vik