lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jann Forrer <jann.for...@id.uzh.ch>
Subject Re: Next user meeting?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 06:46:48 GMT
Hi

> I'm very interested in the next Lenya meeting.
>
>> since I found last year's user meetings very interesting and quite
>> productive, I'm looking forward to the next one which will hopefully
>> take place not too far from now. I'll try to organize a room, but
>> unfortunately I don't have access to any premises of appropriate size
>> and infrastructure, so it would be great if someone from the community
>> could again make such a generous offer. Thanks again to the University
>> of Zurich and the Uniklinikum Freiburg!
>>

> If there's a problem with the infrastructure, I think I'll be able to find
> a solution in
> Freiburg or my hometown Bad S├Ąckingen (www.bad-saeckingen.de).

During a meeting yesterday we did discuss whether the University of
Zurich could organize such a meeting. But due to some projects, which we
have to finish first we could not organize it until September.
If September is ok, we have to fix a date and then start to speak about
the details.
WDYT?

[ ... ]

Jann