lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Campbell, Joe" <jcampb...@ingdirect.com>
Subject RE: Re: Let me see if I can be more precise
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:46:58 GMT

This tells me some about the 'tail' end integration I may have to do -
but it doesn't tell me anything about setting up lenya to allow the
management of, and writing of Velocity pages/macros from its GUI
interface.  Maybe that would have been a better wording for the original
question, How can I configure lenya to allow a user to utilize the lenya
tooling to manage velocity content?  The follow up question is then, how
can I 'publish' that content in either a push mechanism (i.e. when
changed push out to a location) or a pull mech allowing the server with
the 'need' for the content to pull the content on some sort of approved
schedule.

Thanks,
	Joe