lenya-user mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Jeltsch <zssa2...@acme.softbase.org>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: internal server error at the first Lenya try
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:50:51 GMT
Am Dienstag, 22. April 2008 12:49 schrieb
rudolf.korhummel@uniklinik-freiburg.de:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> Wolfgang Jeltsch <zssa2u64@acme.softbase.org> schrieb am 22.04.2008
>
> 11:27:10:
> > Could the problem be that I run Lenya as a system user “lenya” with
> > group “nogroup”?
>
> I'm also running lenya under the user lenya without any problems.

Do you also use nogroup?  What I wanted to say is that the problems might be
caused by specialities of nogroup.

> Do all files of your lenya installation belong to this user and group

Yes, they do.

> and do you use the right port (8888) to access it  ?

Yes.

> Or is it possible that you have a firewall on your system, that disallows
> the connection ?

No, I don’t.  And the connection is also not blocked but Lenya’s Jetty
responds with “Internal Server Error”.  It also doesn’t work when I access
Jetty from localhost.

> Rudolf

Maybe I’ll try to use Lenya with Tomcat.  Can anybody tell me how to configure
Tomcat’s security manager to give Lenya appropriate permissions?

Best wishes,
Wolfgang