lenya-user mailing list archives

From jazzhazze <hans.ante...@glocalnet.net>
Subject Re: Support for Active Directory???
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:07:25 GMT

I have installed Lenya now (wasn't so very easy). But it seems to be full
with bugs:

All the time when I click on some buttons a page with the text "An error
occured. Please contact your system administrator." appears. For example
when:
1) Trying to add an LDAP user after following the calibration instructions.
Have I really calibrated the ldap-config file right or is this caused by a
bug?
2) Trying to add a language at the admin site.

3) I also get this message "Error saving your data. Response status: 415.
Check your server log for more information" when trying to save a document
edited by Kupu.

I'm using Lenya 2.0 and JDK 1.5.
/JH