lenya-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next user meeting?
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:12:37 GMT
On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 15:34 +0200, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Lenya devs,
>  From the developers' point of view, IMHO the following issues have to
> be discussed:
>
> - Does the roadmap still conform to our interests and requirements?
> - What features are missing or should be changed (incl. priorities)?
> - Update to Cocoon 2.2?
> - Exchange the repository?
> - more on http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/WishlistLenya2.0
>
> Thorsten, since you have experience with Cocoon 2.2, I think it would be
> very valuable if you could participate in the next meeting. If the
> meeting is in Zurich, I'll certainly find you a place to stay.

Thanks very much. :)

I have been in Germany with my family for a while and will be there
again around the 21 of June. I will be mainly around Dortmund but could
travel since I will not take the kids with me.

I am certainly looking forward to attend the development tracks so I
will try to attend lets see what date we can come up with.

salu2