lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Geert Verhaag" <g.verh...@lrcb.nl>
Subject Betr.: Re: How to call External Javascript from xhtml2xhtml.xsl?
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:38:41 GMT
Good morning, and thanks for the various reactions! Unfortunately I
still doesn't work, sorry!

Yes, of course I did try that URL as well! This resulted in the same
error message 404!

By the way putting Javascript code inside the xhtml2xhtml.xsl file
like:

document.write('<b>Just a string!</b>');
</script>

works just fine!

(I use Lenya 1.2 with Jetty 4.2.23 on a Windows XP platform).

Regards,
Gerard

>>> thorsten.scherler.ext@juntadeandalucia.es 08/11/2007 17:45:20 >>>
On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 17:34 +0100, Geert Verhaag wrote:
> Hoi Andreas,
>
> Yes, I did put it in MYPUB/resources/javascript.
>
> The URL:
http://localhost:8888/MYPUB/resources/javascript/myfunction.js

Please read the answers carefully, Andreas wrote you should try:
localhost:8888/$YOURPUB/authoring/javascript/myscript.js

salu2

http://lenya.apache.org/docs/1_2_x/components/layout/static-resources.html

> > HTH
> >
> > salu2
> >
> >> Can anybody give me a hint on this, please? Thanks!
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Gerard
> >>

> >> ==========================================
> >>
> >> Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
> >> Het bericht kan vertrouwelijke informatie bevatten.
> >> Als u dit bericht per abuis hebt ontvangen, wordt u
> >> verzocht onmiddellijk de afzender te informeren. Ook
> >> verzoeken wij u het bericht te vernietigen en de inhoud
> >> niet onder derden te verspreiden of te gebruiken.
> >>
> >> This message is intended exclusively for the addressee.
> >> It may contain information that is confidential.
> >> If you are not the intended recipient, we request that
> >> you notify the sender immediately. In that case, we
> >> also request that you destroy the message and that
> >> you neither use the contents nor disclose them in any
> >> manner to third parties.
> >>

> --
> Andreas Hartmann, CTO
> BeCompany GmbH
> http://www.becompany.ch

> Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
> Het bericht kan vertrouwelijke informatie bevatten.
> Als u dit bericht per abuis hebt ontvangen, wordt u
> verzocht onmiddellijk de afzender te informeren. Ook
> verzoeken wij u het bericht te vernietigen en de inhoud
> niet onder derden te verspreiden of te gebruiken.
>
> This message is intended exclusively for the addressee.
> It may contain information that is confidential.
> If you are not the intended recipient, we request that
> you notify the sender immediately. In that case, we
> also request that you destroy the message and that
> you neither use the contents nor disclose them in any
> manner to third parties.

Thorsten Scherler
thorsten.at.apache.org
Open Source Java                      consulting, training and
solutions