lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Geert Verhaag" <g.verh...@lrcb.nl>
Subject Re: Betr.: Re: How to call External Javascript from xhtml2xhtml.xsl?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 16:34:31 GMT
Hoi Andreas,

Yes, I did put it in MYPUB/resources/javascript.

The URL: http://localhost:8888/MYPUB/resources/javascript/myfunction.js

yields:

404: Page not found

The requested document does not exist

The requested document '' with document-id '' does not exist.

Sorry!

Regards,
Gerard

>>> andreas@apache.org 08/11/2007 16:45 >>>
Hi Geert,

Geert Verhaag schrieb:
> Thanks for the link to the resources. By the way I use Lenya 1.2!
Okay,
> I've put the following basic
> function into MYPUB/resources/javascript:

I assume you put it in the file resources/javascript/myscript.js?
Did you try to access this file in the browser?

-- Andreas

http://lenya.apache.org/docs/1_2_x/components/layout/static-resources.html

> HTH
>
> salu2
>
>> Can anybody give me a hint on this, please? Thanks!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Gerard

>> Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
>> Het bericht kan vertrouwelijke informatie bevatten.
>> Als u dit bericht per abuis hebt ontvangen, wordt u
>> verzocht onmiddellijk de afzender te informeren. Ook
>> verzoeken wij u het bericht te vernietigen en de inhoud
>> niet onder derden te verspreiden of te gebruiken.
>>
>> This message is intended exclusively for the addressee.
>> It may contain information that is confidential.
>> If you are not the intended recipient, we request that
>> you notify the sender immediately. In that case, we
>> also request that you destroy the message and that
>> you neither use the contents nor disclose them in any
>> manner to third parties.

Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH
http://www.becompany.ch