lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Geert Verhaag" <g.verh...@lrcb.nl>
Subject Betr.: Re: How to call External Javascript from xhtml2xhtml.xsl?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:39:56 GMT
Thanks for the link to the resources. By the way I use Lenya 1.2! Okay,
I've put the following basic
function into MYPUB/resources/javascript:

function myfunction()
{
 var tekst= 'Hello!';
 document.write(tekst);
}

The link <a href="javascript:myfunction();">Test</a> doesn't seem to
work however, at least it doesn't show me the word Hello!

The error console of FireFox, the browser I prefer to use, contains the
message: myfunction is not defined!

Regards,
Gerard

>>> thorsten.scherler.ext@juntadeandalucia.es 08/11/2007 13:22 >>>
On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 13:10 +0100, Geert Verhaag wrote:
> Dear Lenya'rs,
>
> I'm struggling with calling an external Javascript from within the
> xhtml2xhtml.xsl file.
>
> The following is a new match I've added to it:
>
>   <xsl:template match="xhtml:div[@id = 'abstract']">
>      <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
> src="myscript.js"/>
>   </xsl:template>
>
> I'd like to actually run the script when clicking the Abstract link
on
> the final html page.
>
> At what location has the script to reside within the directory of my
> publication?

http://lenya.apache.org/docs/1_2_x/components/layout/static-resources.html

HTH

salu2

> Can anybody give me a hint on this, please? Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Gerard

> Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
> Het bericht kan vertrouwelijke informatie bevatten.
> Als u dit bericht per abuis hebt ontvangen, wordt u
> verzocht onmiddellijk de afzender te informeren. Ook
> verzoeken wij u het bericht te vernietigen en de inhoud
> niet onder derden te verspreiden of te gebruiken.
>
> This message is intended exclusively for the addressee.
> It may contain information that is confidential.
> If you are not the intended recipient, we request that
> you notify the sender immediately. In that case, we
> also request that you destroy the message and that
> you neither use the contents nor disclose them in any
> manner to third parties.

Thorsten Scherler
thorsten.at.apache.org
Open Source Java                      consulting, training and
solutions