lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jann Forrer <jann.for...@id.uzh.ch>
Subject Re: migration from lenya1.2.4 to lenya2.0
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:41:18 GMT

> I have implemented all my sites in lenya1.2.4 where i have added my
> own custom module and also modified the SiteTreegenerator to generate
> the link based on session data
> now i want to use lenya2.0
> so can i transfer all my code from lenya1.2.4 src to lenya2.0 directly
> i mean how can i migrate my lenya1.2.4 src to lenya2.0 , is there any
> specification or tutorial on net where i can find this.
> please help me out to solve this problem.

Sorry for the late answer. I did start to write a module in order to
import stuff from 1.2 to 2.0. At the moment only a very basic version
works. It imports only the content 1.2 to 2.0 (default publication). I
will try to improve and extend the module in the future. If it helps i
can commit this first version to the sandbox.

Jann