lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Nettingsmeier <netti...@apache.org>
Subject for 2.0 users: is cocoon 2.1.11-dev working well for you?
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2007 17:19:18 GMT
hi everyone!

we are trying to prod the cocoon crowd very gently to do one final
release of the current state of the cocoon 2.1.11-dev trunk before they
concentrate their efforts exclusively on cocoon 2.2.
that's important to us because lenya 2.0 will be based on cocoon 2.1,
and the last released cocoon 2.1 is over a year old and contains known bugs.

has anyone had *cocoon-specific* problems our found obvious bugs in the
cocoon code that comes with lenya? if so, please speak up. if not,
please give us a brief "works for me" note, so that we can pass the
information to the cocoon release managers to make their job easier.

thanks,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier