lenya-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Perryman <bperryman...@yahoo.com>
Subject Where is the acess control directory configured?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:22:45 GMT
When trying to access my new publication, there is apparently an extra 'lenya' directory specified.
Where is the configuration for this directory location so that I can fix the error:

No such file or directory: C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.23\webapps\lenya\lenya\pubs\iPraze\config\access-control\access-control.xml
org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException: org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException: No
such file or directory: C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.23\webapps\lenya\lenya\pubs\iPraze\config\access-control\access-control.xml
cause: org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException: No such file or directory: C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.23\webapps\lenya\lenya\pubs\iPraze\config\access-control\access-control.xml

Building a website is a piece of cake.