lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jürgen Ragaller <ragal...@null-oder-eins.ch>
Subject 1.4-dev publication based on default and user administration
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 14:06:06 GMT
Hi there

A new publication (mypub) based on the default publication contains a
copy of the default pub users, wich lead me to the assumption, that
the user administration is now taking place in the mypub publication.
This is only the case after configuring ac.xconf. The copied users
are non-functional until ac.xconf is changed.

I found this a bit missleading. Either an empty passwd directory in
mypub or a ac.xconf for mypub pointing to mypub ac files/dirs could
probably clarify things?

WDOT?

Jürgen Ragaller