lenya-user mailing list archives

From drs...@sdf-eu.org
Subject Re: Formeditor xupdate problems
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:38:31 GMT
Hi Michael,

It's metioned in the install notes that the JVM, Cocoon, Lenya and Tomcat
all install their own versions of the endorsed libraries. On my system at
least they were getting overwritten on build (I can't remember which app
was to blame - it was a while ago).

My notes are added in the tutorials section under HowToEditWithBXE...

I was thinking of adding an example of a custom doctype I have which works
with BXE and allows image insertion within BXE using the default asset
upload dialogs if anyone's interested. The images also display correctly
in view as well as edit mode and the context menu works with them.

Regards,

James