lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Nettingsmeier <pol-ad...@uni-duisburg.de>
Subject Re: trunk broken with "logger is null"
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:17:57 GMT
Bhavya Sharma wrote:
> Hi
> Everybody , i ant to know how can i use query string in my sitemap.xmap,
> actally whenever i request for a page it also containsa query string,
> that i want to use
> like .. htpp://........../mypage.html?id=10
> Thanks

1. thou shalt choose a meaningful subject line, not hijack an unrelated
thread out of laziness.
2. no crossposting, unless you have a very good reason. you haven't.
3. don't spam the private addresses of list members with general
inquiries. solprovider reads this list.
4. tell us which version of lenya you are using.
5. check out the {request-param:foo}. it will yield the contents of the
foo GET parameter from your querystring.

--
"Open source takes the bullshit out of software."
	- Charles Ferguson on TechnologyReview.com

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier, EDV-Administrator
Institut für Politikwissenschaft