lenya-user mailing list archives

From silent...@habmalnefrage.de
Subject creating DOM out of SAX event?
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:44:05 GMT
Hi folks,

can someone tell me if its possible to create a DOM out of a currently present SAX event in
a pipeline (before the pipeline becomes serialized)? Not to confuse you, the pipeline would
for sure use the current SAX event for further computation and not the DOM.
In other words, I'd like to have the current status of the pipeline (so the current SAX event)
as kind of input stream for the generation of a DOM which becomes instantiated in e.g. an
XSP file within this specific pipeline.

best regards

Thomas