lenya-user mailing list archives

From "James Sun" <H....@dcs.shef.ac.uk>
Subject About the lenya lucene search
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:16:06 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use lenya lucene module to facilitate the search within my website and I found
the following problem:

It seems that the returned results are not complete, which means that not only all the keywords
are generated into the index or some are missing when being indexed. I looked into the source
code and guess it could be caused during the process of generating its lucene index because
of some unsupported resource type. I edited my publicaitons using 'one Form' and BXE editors.
So I wonder if either of their resource type is not supported by lenya lucene for the moment?
 Or probably something in the 'lucene_index.xconf' in the config directory controls the content
you want to index?

TIA!

Haotian

Haotian Sun, Research Associate