lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Roy, Ansuman" <ansuman....@logicacmg.com>
Subject null pointer exception
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 05:20:01 GMT
Hi,
I have a lenya1.2.4  publication deployed in tomcat. It was working superbly sometime ago.
At that time I had copied the back up content i.e.
*	lenya/pubs/mypub/content
*	lenya/pubs/mypub/resources
*	lenya/pubs/mypub/ac

Now I deploy another new war file with the publication my pub in it. Then I replace these
old folders in the new application.

But when i go and hit "site" tab and then choose versions, ac auth, ac live tabs i get the
following error message:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: java.lang.NullPointerException

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:582)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:183)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:783)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.toSAX(SitemapSource.java:413)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.parse(SourceUtil.java:270)
	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator.generate(FileGenerator.java:115)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:235)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:783)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.toSAX(SitemapSource.java:413)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.parse(SourceUtil.java:270)
	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator.generate(FileGenerator.java:115)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:269)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:483)

	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenerator.java:214)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:575)
	... 75 more
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenerator.java:214)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:575)

What might be the problem behind this and what would be the solution to resolve this problem??

regards,
Anshuman

and inform the sender. Thank you.