lenya-user mailing list archives

From Felix Röthenbacher <felix.roethenbac...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: 1.4 lucene question
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:26:41 GMT
Hi Jörn

Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> hi felix!
>
> thanks for your quick reply!
>
> Felix Röthenbacher wrote:
>
>> Hi Jörg
>>
>> You have to configure the index in your publication. Please have
>> a look in the config directory of the default publication.
>> Additionally, you need a xxx2index.xsl for all your resourcetypes
>> xxx (see xhtml module).
>

> hmm. i have a config directory beneath my publication, so that should be
> used, right? or does this have to be in the default one?

No, it's your publication config directory.

> index_manager_index.xconf looks ok to me.

This file contains the per publication configuration of the indexes.
You have to copy this file to your own publication (if not done
already) and modify it to suit your setup. You need to change the
index id both in the xconf xpath expression and in the
<index id="..." .../>. E.g. replace 'id="default-live"' with your
publication name plus area: 'id="yourpub-live"' (same for
'id="default-authoring"'). Additionally, you need to replace the
directory path of the index storage location. Here again, replace
the '../default/..' path name with you publication name.

> i don't have any custom resource types (yet).

Then you don't have to care about them :-)

Best, Felix

Felix Röthenbacher                  felix.roethenbacher@wyona.com