lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with "HowToDefaultPublicationUsefulChanges"
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:53:54 GMT
Franz Ruebe wrote:

> I tried to implement "Clear Memory Cache" and "Clear Persistent Cache"
> as described in the HowTo.
> "Clear Memory Cache" works (no errors==works fine?), but "Clear
> Persistent Cache" gives
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Function
> "javascript:clearPersistentCache()" not found
>     at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.callFunction(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:743)

this is more of a historic page. back in cocoon 2.1.5 days, the cache
sometimes had issues, but with 2.1.7, it is not really necessary to
clean out the memory cache. note that this is different from the cache
that writes live documents to disk. to disable that, rip it out as
described in

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lenya-user/200506.mbox/%3c42B07FA8.5000704@apache.org%3e