lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to make site map or table of contents for entire site
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 16:14:29 GMT
Johnny Jones wrote:

> However, the problem that I am having right now is that I was able to
> see only headers within my current XML page, but I was not able to see
> header from other pages.  Can you give me some suggestions of what I can
> do so that I would be able to query all of the h3 headers that I have
> created on all pages so that I can put them into table of content?

you need to aggregate all your pages into one big xml and then run your
stylesheet over that. there are examples in the blog publication (look
for the directory generator / xinclude) and also in the unipublic
publication (wyona.org)

also: http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/ProposalXIncludeAggregation
(incomplete at this time)