lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Linczak <lincza...@hiram.edu>
Subject Simple pipelines
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:46:38 GMT
Hi all,

Playing around with different kinds of pipelines outside of the
standard one supplied in the default pub, and I'm confused on
something.  Say, for example, I create this pipeline:

     <map:pipeline>
       <map:match pattern="image_gallery_generator/**">
         <map:generate type="imagedirectory" src="{2}"/>
         <map:transform src="xslt/dirlist.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize type="html"/>
       </map:match>
     </map:pipeline>

Um... how do I access the page now?  This is in the
publication-sitemap.xmap in the default publication.  I would have
thought
http://www.company.edu:8080/lenya/default/image_directory_generator/,
but I always get back that image_directory_generator is an invalid
area.  I played around with other URLs and they don't seem to work
either.  Any advice?

Jon