lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Andreas Kuckartz" <A.Kucka...@ping.de>
Subject Re: Help in setting up Lenya to Use Mysql
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:00:44 GMT
You are refering to this section "How can I store my users in a database?" in
the documentation:
http://lenya.apache.org/docs/1_2_x/components/accesscontrol/accesscontrollers.ht
ml#Customizing+Access+Control

(Yes, it is very brief.)

Andreas

----- Original Message -----
From: <jrivero@latinux.org>
To: <user@lenya.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 5:15 PM
Subject: Help in setting up Lenya to Use Mysql

> Hello all,
>
>     I don't know if this is the right place to post this
asking-for-help-stuff.

>     Im installing Lenya, and ive been looking for a way to store my users in a
database (Mysql). I've already changed cocoon.xconf to make Mysql JDBC Driver
available, and web.xml to make Lenya load the Driver. I've read a lot about it
but i still don't get the things i have to do correctly. I know that Lenya, by
default, uses xml file in ac Directory to authenticate users, and in order to do
the authentication, Somewhere it is explicitly told that Lenya has to use a
FileAccreditableManager (an Interface) and that uses a FileUserManager.

>     Can anybody tell me how can i put Lenya to authenticate users from a
Database (AccreditableManager and UserManager) ? Please.