lenya-user mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap and status ?
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:34:21 GMT
On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 11:30, alain onestone wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Im looking for a cms solution. Lenya sounds good to me, but I need to know
> more about the roadmap and the status of your project.
>
> I downloaded 2 times the nightly snapshots at
> http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/cocoon-lenya/  ( 28.09.2004 and 18.10.2004)
> nothing change ? maybe it the wrong place to download the nightly snapshot.

1.) Dunno the build of the nightlies, but we wait for our TLP creation.
TLP creation means Lenya left incubation and needs some new resources
like web domain and mailinglists. All this will be reflected in the docs
etc as well.

2.) After that we will do a 1.2.1 release. I promised to have some RCs
ready, but Im sorry for being busy these days.

3.) No changes in 1.2.x are good news re the release.

> But everything work fine with tomcat 5.0.27, cocoon  2.1.5.1 and lenya 1.?.?
> That the question ? You make a good job.

Good to hear.

> The roadmap project in the web site seems not correct!
> http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/roadmap.html
>
> My feeling is that everything is looking freezing! But its just my feeling.

Be patient dude.

--
Rolf Kulemann