lenya-user mailing list archives

From André Velle <andre.ve...@netcom-gsm.no>
Subject Re: Page not found under stress
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:42:52 GMT
 Gregor J. Rothfuss <gregor <at> apache.org> writes:
> can you run the cocoon instrumentation to pin down the bottleneck?
>
> what are your VM settings?
>
> did you look into cocoon / lenya performance tuning?
>
> consider a reverse proxy?
>
> we'd be very interested if you could add your findings to the wiki at
>
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaPerformance

Were using java 1.4.2 with 1024m Xmx and Xms. I've been through the performance
tuning pages, that's already increased performance by a factor of 5. We have a
reverse proxy in front, but we have a lot of forms merged into cms pages, so we
need to handle heavy load directly.

I'm trying the instrumentation today, I'll post any interesting finding, thanks
for the tip!

Regards,

André