lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lenya capability related to authoring pages with XML defined sections
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 22:15:29 GMT
kranga wrote:

> Hi,
>     I'm evaluating CMS solutions for a project. We have a need to allow
> end-users to author news articles that have predefined sections such as:
> Heading, Preview and Detail. The website needs to be able to collect all
> news articles and display their heading and preview sections in a single
> page with links to the detail page. Each of the sections, heading, preview
> and detail need to allow HTML content in them. Is this something Lenya can
> handle?
>
> Thanks
> -K

Hi Kranga,

Rolf gave you already an aswer in teeling you that you can create a new
doctype, but have a look at the weblog pub
http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8080/lenya/blog/introduction.html. I
think that is pretty much what you are looking for.

HTH

thorsten

--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>

<@cocoon-WIKI>http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Scherler</@cocoon-WIKI>
  <http>http://www.target-x.de</http>
  <motto>
	"My task which I am trying to achieve is,
	by the power of the written word,
	[...] to make you see."
	*Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>