lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jean Pierre LeJacq <jplej...@quoininc.com>
Subject Re: questions about lenya
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:37:13 GMT
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, news wrote:

> but ... there is one other thing i'm wondering about. i created a custom
> branchcreator that generate a file based on date. i implemented:
>
> getChildFileName( File, String, String )
> transformXML( Document, String, short, String, Map )
>
> the files are created in right place, but are wrong registered in
> sitetree.xml. where can i find this values ? btw. if i use

Not sure on this.  Hopefully someone else can answer.

> log.debug("something") in my classes, where to find the output?

You need to check three things:

1) What category logger you declared for your transformer in the
   sitemap.xmap file.

2) What file and level of logging you declared in
   WEB-INF/logkit.conf for that category.

3) Normally, logging output will go to WEB-INF/logs/<category>.log.

--
JP