lenya-user mailing list archives

From "David Marsden" <d.mars...@notes.manchester.gov.uk>
Subject David Marsden/Housing/MCC is out of the office.
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 00:01:30 GMT
I will be out of the office starting  09/06/2004 and will not return until
10/06/2004.

For enquiries about Appointment Manager or appointment diaries please
contact Carla Burns.  For other systems please contact Darren Storey or the
IT Helpdesk on 5995

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Please contact internet.administrators@notes.manchester.gov.uk