lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Linczak <lincza...@hiram.edu>
Subject Simple JSP / Lenya question
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:27:48 GMT
OK, I kinda asked this question in a previous thread, and I got some
great links in the Wiki that described XSP and how to connect to
databases, etc.  I'd like to rephrase my question and see if I can get
a simpler response.  (Sorry - you have to treat me as a true newbie
when it comes to this question).

The question is: I want to create a very simple JSP page.  I don't care
about the template or anything, I just want to create a simple JSP page
that echos "Hello World!" on the screen in proper XHTML.  Now, I want
to integrate this into Lenya so that I can see it in the content
organization hierarchy (menus), yet know I can't edit the output of the
page using Lenya.  However, I'd like to edit the source from within
Lenya's "Edit with One Form" and do whatever I need to with the coding.
  Is this possible?  If so, how can this be done?  I'm looking for a
step-by-step process on this one if it is possible.  Thanks for any
help you can pass along.