lenya-user mailing list archives

From Eric Rodriguez <toxicaf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Custom Doctype
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:25:54 GMT
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Eric Rodriguez wrote:
>
>>  would like to hear any comments/critics/alternative solutions, etc.
>> After all, the idea of using a WYSIWYG editor is tempting but i'm not
>> sure how configurable they are.
>

> bxe is schema driven and only allows you to edit the elements and
> attributes (and even attribute values) as defined in the schema. i
> would recommend bxe over the forms editor.

Can I edit different  doctypes on the same publication with BXE? If so,
where do I configure it, I've been reading the documentation and the
wiki but I can't find how to configure it for different doctypes. Best I
could do was adding "mydoctype-namespaces.xml" to
mypub/resources/misc/bxeng but when I try to edit the document it
doesn't let me!!! I'm a newbie in Lenya and I guess this is a common
question so if you could direct me as to where to find answers for these
"simple" issues.

Thanx,
Eric