lenya-user mailing list archives

From Eric Rodriguez <toxicaf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Custom Doctype
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:19:19 GMT

> BTW, I'd recommend to use the namespace URI for sourcetype
> resolving.
>
> -- Andreas

Well, I forgot about the local-name and used a namespace instead, It
worked out fine!!! Thanx a lot guys!!!

The logical question now is regarding editors. I need different people
to be able to create new documents but I really need a lot of control on
the elements they use (that's why I have created my own doctype).  For
example, I don't want anybody to be able to place an image without an
'alt' attribute or a "menu-item" without an ID or things like that. I
think the solution is to use the Forms Editor and creating an xsl for my
doctype, but since you guys are the experts I would like to hear any
comments/critics/alternative solutions, etc. After all, the idea of
using a WYSIWYG editor is tempting but i'm not sure how configurable
they are.

Thanks,
Eric