lenya-user mailing list archives

From Eric Rodriguez <toxicaf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Custom Doctype
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:57:34 GMT
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Eric Rodriguez wrote:
>
>> 1) Is "mypub/xslt/xhtml2xhtml.xsl" always called or is Lenya
>> defaulting the doctype to xhtml???
>

> no. the doctype is chosen by looking into the file that matches the
> request, getting the root namespace, and comparing that with the
> definitions in doctypes.xmap. make sure to follow the naming
> conventions throughout. if you have defined the name of your doctype
> as customDoctype then thats what lenya expects.
>
> is that the case for you?

If I understand it correctly, my request is sent to
"mypub/content/rc/view.xsp" and this XSP searches the root namespace of
my sample document. Is this right? So if in my sample xml I have
xmlns:card="http://anydomain.com/card" then view.xsp takes the string
"card" and then goes to mypub/xslt and looks for card2xhtml.xsl it
processes it and the result will later be transformed by page2html.xsl -
Is that more or less the process?