lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Custom Doctype
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:54:40 GMT
Jean Pierre LeJacq wrote:

>>>2) does my sample xml (e.g. "customDoctype.xml") needs all "lenya" and
>>>"dc" tags present on the sample "xhtml.xml"?
>>
>>no. only if you want to use asset management and metadata.
>
> Will lenya add these if they are missing from the document
> initially?  Or is it the case that they must exist at creation time
> otherwise they are ignored?

lenya wont add them. this would be risky because the schema might not
allow it. that said, i would recommend to include the lenya metadata in
your custom doctypes. they do not harm you if you dont use them but can
come in handy if you want to start using them

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya