lenya-user mailing list archives

From Eric Rodriguez <toxicaf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Custom Doctype
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:43:52 GMT
Hi! I've been following the tutorial LenyaAddingCustomDocType
(http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaAddingCustomDocType) with
no luck, since it seems Lenya is totally ignoring my
"customDoctype2xhtml.xsl" stylesheet. I've tested my stylesheet with
other processors (including Cocoon) and it works fine but lenya just
ignores it. I've also noticed that if I add my templates to
"xhtml2xhtml.xsl" on "mypub/xslt" it works fine, but that's not the
point of having a custom doctype.

So, I want to ask you 2 questions in concrete:
1) Is "mypub/xslt/xhtml2xhtml.xsl" always called or is Lenya defaulting
the doctype to xhtml???
2) does my sample xml (e.g. "customDoctype.xml") needs all "lenya" and
"dc" tags present on the sample "xhtml.xml"?

Thanx for any help,
Eric Rodriguez