lenya-user mailing list archives

From Luis zorita <lzor...@pas.uned.es>
Subject Problems with default pub
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:36:16 GMT

Hi lenya's:
If I start lenya as standalone application: localhosy:8888. No problem ,
butif I start lenya as a tomcat-cocoon application: localhost:8080 then
lenya starts ,but after trying open lenya default pub (after login) I
get next error message:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler
for
file:/D:/Tomcat5.0.25/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/xslt/xhtml2xhtml.xsl:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
creating Transform Handler

column: 41

line: 29

cause: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Expresión vacía!

location: file:/D:/Tomcat5.0.25/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/xslt/xhtml2xhtml.xsl

I,m using windows2000, tomcat 5.0, lenya release 25 april.

With  former version of lenya all worked fine.
Any suggestion?.
Luis Zorita