lenya-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject [GetTogether] Madrid, 21/22.06.04, Spain -> AGENDA
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:21:01 GMT
Hello everybody,

I updated the wiki page [1] and added a timetable to the agenda.
This is just a proposal, feel free to add your name to the speaker and
change mine ;-).

I put down my name to the topics cocoon concepts and forrest, but I
*really* just filling the gaps ;-).
I saw that Cheche from Forrest is coming as well.
If you like /please/ do the presentation about forrest (like I said I am
feeling the gaps and just getting started to commit to forrest on a
regular basis).

There are still 3 places left but registration will be closed soon.

Due to the fact that Andreas Hartmann from Wyona will fly in from
Zuerich I guess is fair that everyone from us will pay 30€ for the event
to cover the cost of the flight. He will make a workshop with us.

I reckon it is a good idea to bring along you laptops for the workshop!

I am looking forward to meet you in Madrid, Spain!

King regards
salu2

thorsten

[1] http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información S.A.U.