lenya-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Search links after updating search index
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:05:16 GMT
J.-Wolfgang Kaltz wrote:

>here is my lucene.xconf
><lucene>
>  <update-index type="new"/>
>  <index-dir src="../../work/search/lucene/index/live/index"/>
>  <htdocs-dump-dir src="../../work/search/lucene/htdocs_dump/live"/>
>  <indexer class="org.apache.lenya.lucene.index.DefaultIndexer"/>
></lucene>

try

<htdocs-dump-dir src="../../content/live"/>

and then you might have to modify the prefix within
pubs/default/lenya/lucene.xmap

then you don't necessarily have to use the crawler

>I would appreciate any help, because I am still unsure whether this is a
>configuration issue, or a bug.

it's a configuration issue and not a bug

As soon as the code freeze is over I will try to fix these configurations
for 1.2.1 and add a button to the Admin area where administrators can
start the indexing.

HTH

Michi

Michael Wechner