lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gre...@apache.org>
Subject [Fwd: Invitation to submit your product to our on line overview of enterprise content management systems]
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 16:21:48 GMT
i entered some data for lenya at

anyone interested to complete it? let me know and i'll send you the
login offlist.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Invitation to submit your product to our on line overview of
enterprise content management systems
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:27:49 +0200
From: Erik M. Hartman - Hartman Communicatie BV
To: <overview@hartman-communicatie.nl>
CC: 'Erik M. Hartman - Hartman Communicatie BV'

Invitation to submit your product to our on line overview of enterprise
content management systems

Hartman Communicatie has improved its much visited and well-regarded
overview of content management systems. At this overview visitors can
select specific proucts and ask questions about these products. Please
check  <http://tools.hartman-communicatie.nl/>

All vendors and open source community members are invited to submit
their product, using an on line form. Please read the following user

Please fill-in your product. Any feedback about the overview is also

Submit a product

1. Go to the overview  <http://tools.hartman-communicatie.nl/>
2. Click 'submit new proposal'
      The submit form appears
3. If you're not registered, click 'Fill in the registration form'
      The registration form appears
4. Fill-in the form and click 'Send'.
      A confirmation page appears
      You will also receive a notification by email
5. Click 'Submit your product'
      The product form appears
6. Please fill-in the form as much as possible and click 'Send'
      You will receive a notification by email
      TIP: the question mark opens a short explanation for each field

Products will not be published automatically. The editors of Hartman
Communicatie check every new product before publishing.
You will be notified within five work days.

Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Kind regards,

drs. Erik M. Hartman
  <mailto:merik@hartman-communicatie.nl> erik@hartman-communicatie.nl

Please visit our content management portal
<http://www.hartman-communicatie.nl/content/> Alles over content
management (Dutch)

Hartman Communicatie BV
P.O. Box 65
5300 AB Zaltbommel
the Netherlands (NL)
+31 (0) 418 680 720
  <http://www.hartman-communicatie.nl/> www.hartman-communicatie.nl

*** This message is from Hartman Communicatie BV and may contain
confidential business information. It is intended for the addressee only
and may not be copied or forwarded without our permission. If you are
not the intendent recipient please contact the sender as soon as
possible. ***

Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya