lenya-user mailing list archives

From news <n...@gefra.biz>
Subject Re: questions about lenya
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:50:11 GMT
hallo jean pierre,

> I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to achieve.
> Can you send an example of what you are trying to generate?
oh, i solved this (in a longer night) ... it was a problem with
namespaces ... the xsl of my doctype put a wrong namespace around the

> Take a look at the Cocoon session management:
>   http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/session.html
thank you for this hint, i think that will help me.

but ... there is one other thing i'm wondering about. i created a custom
branchcreator that generate a file based on date. i implemented:

getChildFileName( File, String, String )
transformXML( Document, String, short, String, Map )

the files are created in right place, but are wrong registered in
sitetree.xml. where can i find this values ? btw. if i use
log.debug("something") in my classes, where to find the output?

i'am not sure if it would be a better way, to work with the create.xsp
files. if i understand correctly i could create a usecase.xmap for my
publication an create.xsp files for my doctypes, parameterize the
defaultbranchcreator with values from xsp's ?

CK