lenya-user mailing list archives

From news <n...@gefra.biz>
Subject Re: questions about lenya
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:24:03 GMT
> If I understand correctly, once you have your document properly
> aggregated, what you now need to do is pass control to the pipeline
> that I referenced above.  This will add the lenya menu to your
> document.  Passing control to a pipeline is done with the "cocoon:/"
> protocol as follows:
>
>   <map:generate src="cocoon:/lenyabody-edit/...>
>
> See the default publication's publication-sitemap.xmap for an
> example.

sorry, i still don't get it ... maybe i missed a point somewhere.
lets say i put this lines inside the publication-sitemap:

<map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern="*/news/index.html">
    <map:generate
src="cocoon:/lenyabody-edit/{page-envelope:publication-id}/{page-envelope:area}/{page-envelope:document-type}/newsoverview.xml"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>

  <map:match pattern="*/newsoverview.xml">
    <map:aggregate element="lenya" label="aggregation">
      <map:part type="file" src="content/authoring/news.xml"
element="cmsbody"/>
     </map:aggregate>
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

the aggregation is just for testing purpose, this should later
dynamically created. at present it returns:

<lenya>
  <cmsbody>
    <allnews xmns="http://steinbacher.at/xml/news">
      <news>
        <titel>newstitle 1</titel>
        <date>newsdate 1</date>
	<newstext>newstext 1</newstext>
      </news>

???
i tried also to transform the page this way:

<map:match pattern="*/news/index.html">
    <map:generate src="cocoon:/newsoverview.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="xslt/news2xhtml.xsl"/>
    <map:transform src="xslt/page2xhtml.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

... without success :-)
can anyone give me a focus on the point that i missed?

and yet another problem encountered:
i need for one of my client-scripts a session-id ... what is the correct
way to get it?

thank you for being patient