lenya-user mailing list archives

From news <n...@gefra.biz>
Subject questions about lenya
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:53:08 GMT
hallo list,

i try to create a publication out from the default publication .

the frist problem i have:
my index page is generated in the sitemap but i can't get the lenya-menu
and the content on the site. i tried many ways, here is the best result
(no content is shown :-)

<map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern="*/index.html">
  <map:aggregate element="lenya">
    <!-- fake-generation for testing -->
      <map:part src="content/authoring/news.xml" element="cmsbody"/>
    </map:aggregate>

    <map:transform src="xslt/news2xhtml.xsl" />
    <map:transform
src="cocoon://lenya-page/{page-envelope:publication-id}/{page-envelope:area}/index.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="xslt/page2xhtml.xsl" />
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
  </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

btw. i have all my doctypes proper configured and they work, when i
create them via menu (so that a xml-file is created in content/) ... can
i use this function for a stream like above?

generation of leafnodes:
i'd like to create leafnodes for some pages on my site. so i registered
the DefaultLeafCreator for the approperiate doctype... a leaf is then
created, but the sitetree is updated in the branch-style.

is it because i use the standard input-form and this form passes some
parent-node parameters?

userdefined sourcecode:
i saw in other sampe-publications that sourcecode is placed under a
"java" directory. is this source automatically compiled or to i need to
compile and placeit under WEB-INF/classes ?

any help would be appreciated
thank you
christian klingler