lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Linczak <lincza...@hiram.edu>
Subject Re: Integrate JSP with Lenya pub docs?
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:05:57 GMT
Thanks for the links.  It's confusing finding out information about
Lenya, since most of it is in Cocoon's documentation.  I'll eventually
figure it all out.

However, I'm still really confused on the JSP portion.  I read the
document, but where do I get started in Lenya.  Say, for example, I
want to add a new page that calls in some dynamic item, like the
current date and time.  I would think to go to Lenya, create a new
document, and then perhaps go the "One Form" area and add my XSP code
to call my JSP code to spit out the current date and time.  Can I
really do this, or is there another method I need to be using?

Thanks for your help - we're deciding between this and another CMS to
manage our whole College external site, so any help is greatly
appreciated!

Jon