lenya-user mailing list archives

From "kranga" <kra...@k2d2.org>
Subject Lenya capability related to authoring pages with XML defined sections
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 19:56:04 GMT
Hi,
    I'm evaluating CMS solutions for a project. We have a need to allow
end-users to author news articles that have predefined sections such as:
Heading, Preview and Detail. The website needs to be able to collect all
news articles and display their heading and preview sections in a single
page with links to the detail page. Each of the sections, heading, preview
and detail need to allow HTML content in them. Is this something Lenya can
handle?

Thanks
-K