lenya-user mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lenya forms
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 18:35:32 GMT
On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 20:26, dave- wrote:
> I am confused about how to best use forms in Lenya.
>
> What is the current status of forms in Lenya?

Do u mean a forms framework?
There are cocoon forms which I personaly use within Lenya, but there is
no "official" integration into Lenya. It is not that difficult since we
only need to include the appropriate cocoon block and some resource
files.
No docs about that yet...I have plans to integrate cforms in Lenya quite
better....dunno when I will have time. Feel free to ask about details.
Maybe we can set up some wikis together.

--
Regards,

    Rolf Kulemann