lenya-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: AW: I'm getting some exceptions, too:
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 20:17:30 GMT
aba-net wrote:

>me also. regret to say this, but we had a near catastrophic experience with
>a site we were building. nothing seemed to work and finally we had to do a
>quick job in moveable type. we were not even able to install it (inspite of
>various combinations), bitflux and the other editors never really worked
>much to our embaressment, working in a client's premises.

what publication did you try to use?

did you test it before "selling" it to your client?

btw, the Lenya "blog" publication does not have all the features from
MT, e.g. track back, etc.

>i admire the lenya concepts, and would still use it if some (if not all) the
>problems are fixed such that i have some basic functionality.

agreed, but in order to fix stuff, you need to tell us where exactly you
were experiencing problems.

Thanks

Michael