lenya-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: Installation...
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:14:35 GMT
patrick tschanz wrote:
> besten dank
> patrick.tschanz@moritzi.ch
>

> Hello Together,
>
> This is now the one hundred thousands time that I install Lenya with several
> cocoons (2.1-M1, 2.1-M2, 2.1-M3), with tomcat.4.1.24-LE-jdk14 and ant-1.5.4, I
> followed the instructions from
> http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/installation/source_version.html.
>
> I can always start up Lenya on http://localhost:8080/lenya and I can also go to
> the homepage from Computerworld or all the other projects,

Since you are able to see the Computerworld publication I guess you are
using a way too old version. I don't think you are using the CVS
version, or are you?

  but as soon as I want
> to login or to edit something, I get always a lot of java-errors.
>
> My question is now, could somebody send me a Installation-Documentation
> (detailed) where afterwards everything is working?

yes, we definitely have to improve this, but personally I just don't
have time at the moment. Maybe at the beginning of next week when I am
at the Cocoon GetTogether ...

Thanks

Michael

> Thanks a lot,
> patrick

Michael Wechner
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya