lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Call for Participation for ApacheCon US 2003
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:40:34 GMT
> Just as another point of interest, cause I have seen this type of thing
> mentioned here, regarding promoting Apache/Cocoon/Lenya, especially in the
> government and education sectors, I was amazed when one of the major
> universities stated at OZEWAI 2002 that they are not allowed to even
> consider a CMS unless it has been evaluated and rated by Gartner.

there is a gartner report that mentions lenya (still called wyona at
that time)

Is Open-Source Content Management a Viable Option?
21 November 2002 	Pages:  6
Market Analysis
Nikos Drakos
Several open-source Web content management projects are under
development. We look at their maturity and assess their readiness for
enterprise use.

http://www4.gartner.com/DisplayDocument?id=378246&ref=g_search

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya