lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lenya -- questions and observations
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 10:14:15 GMT
Hi Rahul,

btw - are you subscribed to the dev list?
This is the right moment to move the discussion there.

Rahul wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
> I'd like to get started at playing with Ant and address build issues while I
> get up to speed with other things on Lenya.

OK - IMHO it would be great if you help us to solve the "absolute path"
problem. Finally, the binary distribution should run out of the box
without having to include absolute paths in the log4j.properties and
cocoon.xconf files.

> Besides, I got some hands-on exp on workflow (and some on CMS) so i can chip
> in few ideas there in case required.

At the moment, I'm working on implementing workflow in Lenya.
Are you familiar with existing WF engines that could be integrated?
There might be some WF-related mails on the list, maybe you could
take some time to browse the archive.

> I'd like to move on to Lenya docs once I am at home with XSL. Let me know in
> case u have any other thoughts/ideas/issues to be looked into.

OK, sure we will do that!

Andreas