lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installation problem
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 09:34:27 GMT
Pekka J Nieminen wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>

>>Did you enter an absolute path for install.dir in the build.properties
>>file?
>
> No.  I was attempting to install from the binary distribution, simply
> by copying lenya.war to \tomcat\webapps.  Didn't build anything.

OK, that doesn't work this way. Unfortunately, log4j.properties
and cocoon.xconf must contain absolute paths to the log4j logfile
and the entity catalog, respectively. You solved the log4j problem,
but maybe your error is caused by cocoon.xconf.

If you look in WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf, you should find a section
called <entity-resolver>. It contains one or more paths that will be
relative paths in your case, but should be absolute ones. Please
try to replace them.

> org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.sax2dtm.SAX2DTM2$AncestorIterator cannot access
> its superclass
> org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMDefaultBaseIterators$InternalAxisIteratorBase
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:502)
>  [..]

I haven't seen this one before.
Seems that there are some incompatiblities between some jars and
sources. Did you check out the mail archives?

HTH,
Andreas