lenya-user mailing list archives

From Tobias Habermann <thaberm...@thabermann.net>
Subject Re: Lenya -- questions and observations
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 16:56:43 GMT
I'd append a question: When can we expect a *usable* version, that can
be installed and set up to fit a site's needs by the average web site
admin, in other words version 1.0? My problem with Lenya is that the
examples look really interesting and cool, but i don't because of the
lack of documentation i dont know where to start in customizing one.